Inbal is ranked in the Top 100 Tech Business Women speakers in the world. She is author of "Chutzpah" published by HarperCollins, founder of Synthesis leadership assessment company, a contributor at Forbes, and a former officer in the elite Intelligence Unit 8200.
1. Where in the world are your family roots?
Poland & Egypt, a fascinating mix.
2. Are there any older people in your life who shaped your path and character? If so, who?
My Grandmother, on my mom's side. Born in 1912, she insisted on becoming economically independent based on advice from her older brother. This led to her career as an Operating Room nurse before WWII. Despite the tragic events in her life, losing all her siblings and relatives at the Holocaust, she always remained optimistic and proactive, in everything she did. I was very close to her, and inspired by the choices she made and decisions she took. She passed away at 103.
3. What is your best / earliest / strongest memory of this person?
The look in her beautiful eyes.
4. What is a quote / something they always say / said?
Genuinly asking, "How are you?"
And being genuinly interested in how you are doing.
5. What is the most valuable thing you learned from them?
The power of optimism.
6. If you could go back in time and whisper in the ear of any figure in history, who would it be and what would you say?
David Ben Gurion. I would say "Thank you".